Monday, April 6, 2015

One week old!

The baby is growing well and has turned one week old yesterday! Today I took him out and handle him a little bit. His eyes are still closed, but the down is getting thicker every day. What an adorable fella - I am in love!



Obviously I have to take DD out of the nest when I want to take the baby or even when I want to put food/water/change toys. It is not always successful. Like couple of days ago, I wanted to get Juju out of the cage, and I thought I blocked DD out, but apparently I didn't so she got me real bad. She would let go only when I took my hand out of cage (and she was still hanging in my hand all the way). Ouch!


________________________________________________________________________________

The March baby will be ready to go to his new family in the first weeks of June. Do you live in Montreal, QC or surroundings, and want to adopt him? Read here before contacting me.

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment